Bringing to you a no-bake, no-steam and eggless caramel pudding recipe, because sometimes all you need is simplest of desserts to bring you joy 🥰🏻
Made with only 4 ingredients this melt in mouth pudding is the perfect way to beat mid-week blues 🤌🏻🤌🏻
✨2 tbsp sugar
✨1 tbsp water
✨1/4 tsp vinegar
✨1/2 cup + 2tbsp milk
✨1 tbsp sugar
✨1 tbsp custard powder
1. Add sugar, water and vinegar in a pan and heat without stirring till a nice amber coloured caramel is achieved.
2. Carefully pour the caramel into a ramekin.
3. While the caramel cools, combine milk, sugar and custard powder in a saucepan set over medium heat and whisk continuously so no lumps form. Continue cooking the custard and remove from heat once it starts to thicken.
4. Pour the custard on top of the caramel and let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until the pudding sets completely.
5. Once the custard is set, demould it carefully on a plate and enjoy!
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, caramel pudding, caramel custards, easy caramel pudding recipe, eggless recipes, eggless baking, no bake pudding, no bake caramel pudding, easy pudding recipes, food channel, baking channel, viral pudding recipe, viral shorts, food recipes, quick dessert recipes