No brioche, no problem! Bring out the pav buns, fill them up with Nutella and get French toasting🏻🥰
🍫4 pav buns
🍫1/2 cup nutella
🍫1/2 cup milk
🍫1/4 cup cream
🍫2 tbsp cocoa powder
🍫2 tbsp icing sugar
🍫1 tbsp cornstarch
🍫1/4 cup dark chocolate
🍫1/2 tbsp oil
1. Take 4 pav buns and make a deep square cavity from the top. Fill the cavity with nutella and cover with the square piece again.
2. Now, In a bowl add warm milk, fresh cream, icing sugar, cocoa powder and corn flour. Using a whisk, mix everything real well so there are no lumps. The soak mixture is ready.
3. In a frying pan, add some butter and let it melt and sizzle. Meanwhile, add pav buns into the soak mixture and let it sit for about a minute.
4. Place this soaked bun onto the frying pan and toast it properly from all the sides.
5. Serve it warm with an icecream scoop and chocolate glaze on top.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, french toast, easy french toast, french toast without brioche, pav, indian pav, best french toast, easy recipe, breakfast recipes, how to make french toast at home, eggless recipes, eggless french toast recipe, nutella recipes, nutella, easy nutella recipes, best breakfast recipe, easy dessert recipe