During the #LockDown, India Food Network along with @Kissan India brings to you the best of Kissan Time Table recipes, making your snack time easier, happier & healthier. Watch your favourite Chefs show you how to make some popular snack-time recipes with a twist. Stay tuned to make your kiddos Snack At home. Stay At Home and Be Safe !
#bakedsamosa #kissan #healthysamosarecipe
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App – http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
6 each Samosa Patti
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Saunf Powder
1 tsp Chopped Onions
½ cup Chopped Spinach
2 tbsp Grated Carrot
2 tbsp Shredded Cabbage
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tbsp Green Peas
1 tbsp Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1 tbsp Chopped Spring Onion
2 tbsp Grated Cheese (10 grams)
Salt to taste
Corn flour and water mixture to brush on the patti
Method of Preparation
– Preheat the oven to 180°C.
– Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and once it starts to crackle add the veggies and saute it for a few minutes.
– Add ginger garlic paste, Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, green peas and the powdered spices.
– Season it with salt.
– Cool the mixture down and add the grated cheese to it.
– Brush the samosa patti with cornflour and water mixture, spoon the filling and fold it into a samosa shape.
– Bake the samosas in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
– Serve these healthy baked samosas in your child’s tiffin box.