❤️Support my work: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPbyI4fkFC0aOS72HE-mqA/join
📌Get FREE Guide “Easy baking recipes Substitutions”: https://foodmetrica.wixsite.com/my-site
🍪MORE Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtvYRj5m49u2KvvuABr8O3qDi_gh1K_wt
👩🏻💼Instagram @food_metrica: https://www.instagram.com/food_metrica/
———————————- RECIPE ————————————
Ingredients (20 large cookies )
* 4 oz cream cheese (113g) softened
* 1/2 cup butter (113g), unsalted softened
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 egg
* 2-3 tbsp honey OR maple syrup
* 3 1/2 cup almond flour (300g)
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1-2 cup almond flakes
* Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
* Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
* In a bowl, combine together the soft butter, cream cheese and honey (or sugar substitute of choice), vanilla paste.
* Add 1 egg. Beat until smooth.
* Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt and beat until combined.
* Scoop the batter with spoon. Coat in almonds flakes
* Place each cookie about 2″ apart
* Using your hand or a large spoon, press down on the cookies to shape them.
* Bake 15-20 minutes UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN. If you make a tinny cookies, then reduce the baking time!!
* Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to a rack. When warm, the cookies are more delicate when cooled.
* Store in the fridge.
❗️Measurements Note: All recipes have been developed using weight measurements. Although US volume measurements have been included for your convenience, it is highly encouraged that you weigh your ingredients using a kitchen scale to get the best possible results. Due to the sensitive nature of baking, kitchen scales are proven to yield more accurate and consistent results than measuring cups. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: This video contains affiliate links, which help support this channel. When you purchase through a link here, at no extra cost I make a small commission which helps me continue to provide content and videos for you. As always, thank you so much for your support!