►Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Squid-Game-Cookie-Recipe–Dalgona-Cookies
►Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and explore my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
►Recipes you might like:
Dalgona Coffee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SjCEOWd3PU
Coffee Bean Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5pzxRXOhn8
Peanut Butter Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqHQmh1ShR0
Healthier Ferrero Rosher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKzSUl-ysM8
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
3 tablespoons Sugar
1/8 teaspoon Baking soda
1. Add sugar to a small nonstick pan.
2. Heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves and become liquid.
3. Turn the heat off, add baking soda and stir immediately. The mixture will change its color.
4. Pour the mixture on a parchment paper, gently press the mixture with a flat bottom object such as glass/plate/pan.
5. Using a cookie cutter, press your favorite shape.
6. Let it harden.
7. Try to separate the shape without breaking the cookie in 10 minutes.