Banana Ice Cream
– 4 bananas, frozen
– optional milk
– optional peanut butter
– optional frozen strawberries
1) Cut bananas in 2 inch sections. Freeze at least 2 hours. Puree very well in blender or food processor. Add milk if you need to thin. Add flavors if you like!
– nut butter
– chopped almonds
– chocolate chips
1) Slice apples, remove core.
2) Spread with nut butter and top with toppings.
– greek yogurt, any flavor
1) Spear blueberry with toothpick.
2) Roll in greek yogurt until coated.
3) Put on wax paper lined baking sheet, removing toothpick. Freeze at least 2-3 hours.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Meg on Instagram! http://instagram.com/madewithmeg
Follow Meg on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/madewithmeg
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.