Full recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Chocolate-Biscuit-Cake-Recipe
🔴Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and explore my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
Cake collar: https://bit.ly/CakeCollar
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
🟢More recipes you might like:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtPOQlqRTsA
Homemade Bounty Bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBF9P-X7dJA
Chocolate Birthday Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCXr_NpWBk
Black Forest Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g0WUw_dCvQ
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
For the cake:
500g Digestive biscuits/crackers
150g Walnuts/hazelnuts/almonds, roasted (optional)
3/4 cup (150g) Sugar
2/3 cup (150g) Butter
1/2 cup (50g) Cocoa powder
1 cup (240ml) Water/coffee
For the ganache:
120g Dark chocolate
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
1. Crush/ break the biscuits into small pieces. Place them in a large bowl. if you are using nuts, crush them as well and add to the bowl. set aside.
2. In a saucepan combined sugar, butter, cocoa powder and water/coffee. Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Pour chocolate syrup over the biscuits and stir until well coated.
4. Transfer the mixture into a 9-inch (23cm) pan. Press firmly to create flat surface cake. Refrigerate while making the ganache.
5. Make chocolate ganache: chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan heat the cream, when starts to simmer remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes and stir until melted and smooth.
6. Pour the ganache over the cake and refrigerate for at least 203 hours before serving.
7.Decorate with nuts.