SUBSCRIBE to our Channel – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ifn
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/kissantiffintimetable/
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App – http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
Whole wheat flour: 2 cups
Boiled potato: 100g
Boiled carrot: 100g
Boiled beans: 1/4 cup
Boiled peas: 1/4 cup
Green chilli, chopped: 1/2 tsp
Ginger, grated: 1/2 tsp
Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Sunflower/RiceBran/Soyabean Oil for frying
1. Add whole wheat flour in a bowl and add water. Knead to make a soft dough. Cover the dough and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Mix boiled potato, carrot, beans and peas in a bowl. Mash them nicely using a potato masher.
3. Add green chilli, ginger, salt and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mix well.
4. Take a lemon sized ball from the dough. Dust and roll to make a 4 inch circle.
5. Keep 2 tbsp of filling in the centre of the dough and bring the ends together. Dust and roll to make a 6 inch paratha.
6. Heat a griddle. Once the griddle is hot, transfer the paratha onto the griddle.
7. Cook until brown spots appear on both the sides. Apply oil and cook until nicely browned.