One of the cocktail recipes that you can count on, on an unplanned get-together or a house party is Margarita. It is a cocktail consisting of tequila, triple sec, and lemon juice, often served with salt on the rim of the glass. This classic cocktail recipe is quick, very easy to make, and extremely refreshing. Check out food blogger Tarika Singh’s take on Margarita.
Margarita Cocktail Ingredients:
salt (to the rim of the glass)
ice 1/2 of a cocktail shaker
25ml simple syrup
25ml lemon juice
To get the salt rim around the glass:
– Rub a small slice of lemon around the rim of the glass.
– Add salt to a plate and gently dip the glass in the salt.
To make Margarita:
– Take a cocktail shaker and fill half of it with ice cubes.
– Add the tequila, freshly squeezed lemon juice, Cointreau, and simple syrup to the cocktail shaker and shut it tightly.
– Give it a very nice shake.
– Pour the Margarita into the salt-rimmed glass and serve.
#MargaritaCocktail #CocktailRecipe #GetCurried #TarikaSingh
Host: Tarika Singh
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried