Eggless no-bake mini mango cheesecake recipe, a delicious no-bake cheesecake that’s super easy to make and absolutely delicious. Must try!
* Cream cheese – 1 block (8 oz) room temp
* Heavy Cream – 170 gm
* Sugar – 1/2 cup
* Mango puree – 1 cup
* Gelatine – 1 Tbsp or 5 gm agar agar
* Hot Water – ¼ cup
* Graham cracker crumbs – 1.5 to 2 cups
* Unsalted butter, melted – 4 tbsp
1. Process the graham crackers in a food processor.
3. Add melted butter and mix it well again until the mixture comes together.
5. Press into the bottom of a muffin tray. Refrigerate this while preparing the rest of the cheesecake.
7. Mix the cream cheese, cream, and sugar in a bowl until well combined. You can do it by hand or use low speed on your Hand mixer.
8. Add the gelatine or agar agar to the hot water and stir till it completely dissolves.
9. Add the mango puree and stir well.
10. Keep half of this mixture aside and add the rest to the cream cheese mixture.
11. Stir gently until well combined.
12. Pour this mixture on top of the graham cracker base. Return to the fridge for another 30 mins depending on how much time you have
13. Pour the mango mixture as the third layer. Do this gently so that the layers don’t combine. If you use a springform pan, the top layer will be much thinner, as it should be.
14. Refrigerate overnight and serve chilled