To watch our recipe videos in Tamil, visit here: https://bit.ly/cookd-tamil
Turkish Eggs is a hearty and delicious #20MinuteMiddleEasternBreakfast. This #Cilbir is made using eggs, hung curd, butter, and garlic. You can now make this #TurkishEggs with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it hot. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Turkish Eggs Recipe:
Hung Curd – ½ Cup
Fresh Cream – 2 tbsp
Salt – ¼ tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
Garlic (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
Butter – 3 tbsp
Cumin Powder – ¼ tsp
Kashmiri Chilli Powder/Paprika Powder – ½ tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
Water – As Needed
Salt – As Needed
Vinegar – 2 tsp
Egg – 3 nos
Labneh (Yoghurt Dip):
1. Combine all the ingredients for the labneh together and whisk until smooth.
1. Melt the butter over low heat. Add all the other ingredients and allow the flavours to infuse together over low heat for around 1 minute.
1. Bring a pot of water to a simmer. Season generously with salt and add vinegar. The water should just be beginning to boil.
2. Using a spatula, swirl around the water to get it gently swirling towards the centre, like a whirlpool.
3. Add a cracked egg carefully into the water. Allow it to cook for 3 minutes.
1. To assemble the dish, spread some of the labneh on the plate.
2. Place the poached eggs on the labneh. Drizzle the chilli butter on top.
3. Serve with toasted bread.
1. If the water is boiling too rapidly, the eggs might break.
2. The vinegar helps to solidify the egg whites and prevent them from breaking off.
Stay connected with us!
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes