See recipe: https://www.cocktailkit.com.au/how-to-make-a-mojito-cocktail-recipe/
– 60mL White Rum (ie. Bacardi, Havana Club)
– 22.5mL Fresh Lime Juice
– 22.5mL Sugar Syrup (1:1)
– 60mL Soda Water
– 6-8 Mint Leaves
Note: I usually go a little heavier on the lime juice (30mL) but I love lime…so give it a crack and comment below.
1. Add all the ingredients to your high ball glass
2. Gently muddle or clap the mint to release the oils
3. Add ice and quickly stir
4. Top with a dash of soda water
5. Stir & garnish with a sprig of fresh mint
Music by Jeff Kale: https://soundcloud.com/jeff-kaale
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!!