#AamrasPuri #AamrasPoori #Maharashtrianthali #Gujaratithali #SummerSpecialMangoRecipes #AlphonsoMango #Mango #MangoRecipes #puri #purirecipe #aamrasrecipe #BreakfastRecipes #vegthali #indianstreetfood #homecooking
Alphonso Mango – 6 Nos
Sugar – 1/4 Cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Saffron Milk – 1/2 Cup
Oil For Deep Frying
1. Cut the mangoes into small pieces leaving the skin aside.
2. Put them into a mixer jar.
3. Add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron milk (add a few saffron strands into some warm milk).
4. Grind this into fine puree. Transfer the puree into a bowl and refrigerate it.
For making the pooris
5. Prepare the regular poori dough and divide it into small portions.
6. Roll out the dough balls to a medium thickness.
7. Use a cutter to get an even shape.
8. Add oil for deep frying to a kadai and heat it on medium flame.
9. Once the oil begins to boil, add the rolled out dough poori and fry it until it nicely puffs up.
10. Flip the poori to other once it is golden brown in colour.
11. Fry it on both sides and remove from hot oil.
12. Transfer aamras into a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped pistachios and saffron.
13. That’s it, serve the lovely golden pooris hot with delicious aamras.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/