Click for more cocktail recipes: http://blog.cocktailkit.com.au
Recently created in 2008 by German bartender, Jörg Meyer. His original recipe calls for Hendrik’s gin but we’ve kept it local with this savoury and boozy smash!
– 60mL Gin (we used Antipodes)
– 22.5mL Fresh Lemon Juice
– 22.5mL Sugar Syrup (1:1)
1. Muddle the basil in the cocktail shaker
2. Add the remaining ingredients
3. Shake & strain over fresh ice into a Double Old Fashioned glass
4. Garnish with a sprig of basil
Thanks for watching – don’t forget to subscribe!