#PressureCookerEggBiryani #EggBiryani #ChickenFry #ramadanrecipes #eidrecipes #iftarrecipes #Biryani #eggbiryanirecipe #Chicken #Chickenrecipe #friedchicken #SabudanaKheer #JavvarisiPayasam #payasam #kheer #sabudana #desserts #healthysweets #homecookingshow #homecooking #hemasubramanian
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase:
For Browning The Onions
Oil – 2 tbsp
Onion – 1 no. (thinly sliced)
For Roasting The Eggs
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Chili Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Boiled Egg – 6 nos.
To Make Curd Mixture
Curd – 1/2 cup
Chili Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
To Make Biryani
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
*Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
*Star Anise – 1 no.
*Cardamom Pods – 3 nos.
*Cloves – 8 nos.
*Bay Leaf – 2 nos.
Onion – 2 nos. (thinly sliced)
Green Chili – 3 nos. (slit)
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Tomato – 3 nos. chopped
Salt – 2 tsp + as required
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 bunch
Mint Leaves – 1/2 bunch
Basmati Rice – 300g (soaked For 30 Mins)
Water – 500 ml
1. Wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes
2. Boil eggs and peel them and make slits on them
3. Heat a pan with some oil and fry some onions for the fried onions and keep them aside
4. In the same pan, add some oil, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and add the eggs and fry the eggs and keep them aside
5. Take a pressure cooker and add some ghee and oil to the cooker, and roast the whole spices
6. Add onions and saute them
7. Add green chilies and ginger garlic paste and saute along
8. Add tomatoes and cook them till they are mushy and add some salt
9. In a bowl, take the curd, add chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and mix well
10. Add the whisked curd mixture to the cooker and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame
11. After 5 minutes, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, and mix well
12. Add the soaked rice and gently mix it
13. Add water (500 ml water for 300 ml rice) and check for seasoning. Add a teaspoon of salt if required
14. Now place the eggs on top of the rice, add fried onions, chopped coriander leaves and close the pressure cooker
15. Place the weight and cook for about 10 minutes, after 10 minutes turn off the stove and let the pressure cooker rest for about 10 minutes before opening
16. Serve the biryani hot with some raita and salad by the side
Chicken – 1 Kg
Juice Of 1 Lemon
Curd – 2 Tsp
Salt – 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
Chaat Masala – 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Red Chili Powder – 2 Tsp
Corn Flour – 1 Tbsp
Besan Flour – 2 Tbsp
Oil For Deep Frying
To Make Masala Paste
Onion – 1 No. Chopped
Garlic – 5 Clove
Green Chili – 1 No.
To make masala paste
1. In a small blender add onion, garlic, ginger, green chili and blend to smooth paste.
To marinate & fry the chicken
1. Make slits in the Chicken, so that the masalas go deeper into the chicken
2. Add salt, lemon juice, curd, coriander powder, ginger-garlic-onion paste, cumin powder, chaat masala, garam masala, red chili powder, besan flour, cornflour
3. Mix well and marinate the chicken pieces with the masala for about 30 mins
4. After 30 mins, mix the chicken pieces once again
5. Heat some oil for deep-frying and fry the chicken pieces in medium-low flame for about 5 mins
6. Take the chicken pieces out and let them rest completely. Close with a lid and let it rest
7. Once the chicken pieces come to room temperature, heat the oil again
8. Fry the rested chicken pieces again on high flame for about 30 secs
9. Serve the chicken pieces hot as a starter or as a side dish
Sabudana or Sago – 3/4 cup
Milk – 1 liter
Jaggery – 200 gm
Water – 1/2 cup
Ghee – 1 tsp
Rinse the sabudana a couple of times and soak it for 1 hour
Pour milk into a deep pot and let it boil.
Add the soaked sabudana to the milk and boil it till the sabudana pearls turn transparent and soft
Add cardamom powder and mix well.
Boil the kheer for 10 mins
Turn off the stove and let it cool down
Melt jaggery by adding a little water in a pot.
Strain the jaggery syrup into the kheer and mix well
Roast some cashew nuts and raisins in ghee
Add roasted cashew nuts and raisins.
Garnish it with a few strands of saffron.
You can serve the kheer warm or cold