#greentomatodal #tomatodal #moongdalrecipe #PachiTomatoPesaraPappu #SideDishforRice #tomatopappu #TomatilloDal #sidedishforchapati #lunchrecipes #sidedish #greentomatorecipes #tomato #greentomato #rawgreentomato #lunch #homecooking #vegan #veg #dal #dalrecipe #lunchideas
To Make Green Tomato Dal
Tomato – 5 Nos
Moong Dal – 1/2 Cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RPGcBF)
Garlic – 3 Cloves
Salt – 1 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/31b1Fbm)
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Water – 1 1/2 Cup
Green Chilli – 3 Nos
Few Cloves Garlic
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/36nEgEq)
Water – 1/2 Cup
To Make Tempering
Oil (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Urad Dal – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Ul3EZi)
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2GUoDKd)
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2NTgTMv)
Red Chillies (Buy: https://amzn.to/37DAVT1)
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/313n0Dm)
1. Chop the tomatoes and keep them aside.
2. To pressure cooker, add moong dal, garlic, salt, turmeric powder and water. Cook the dal and keep it aside.
3. To the wide pan, add tomatoes, green chillies, garlic, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder and mix.
4. Cover and cook the tomatoes until they are mushy.
5. Now add the cooked dal to the tomatoes.
6. Dilute it with some water. Cook for about 5 mins. Keep this aside.
7. For tempering, heat oil. Add urad dal, cumin seeds, mustards, crushed garlic, red chillies, hing and curry leaves.
8. Add tempering to the tomato dal mixture and mix them.
9. Green tomato dal is ready.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/