Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/3Ingredient-Butter-Cookies-Recipe
More cookie recipes you may like:
Classic Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm_QDCqm2U
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyUOQCGwZ0
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Se55H71nHo
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgeFGXO9T5w
Thumbprint Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuWK32IX2zc
Almond Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibwfWgbGVcw
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
Makes about 25 cookies
1 cup (230g) Butter, softened
2 cups (250g) Flour
2/3 cup (85g) Powdered sugar
Sugar for coating
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add the flour and mix until combined. If the dough is too soft, add 2-3 tablespoons of flour
3. 2 ways to shape the cookies:
A. Shape the dough into a disk form, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then, roll out the dough into 1/4-inch (1/2cm) thick. Then, cut into desired shape (hearts, round, rectangle).
B. Roll the dough into a log shape, wrap it with plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes. Then, unwrap and slice the log into 1/4-inch (1/2cm) thick slices.
4. Transfer the cookies to the baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes, until slightly golden.
5. Allow to cool.
• Cookies can be stored in an airtight container up to 3 days.
• If the cookies are too soft, refrigerate for 30 minutes before baking
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1