#EggTawaPulao #TawaAndaPulao #StreetFood #EggRecipes #Homecooking #pulaorecipes #Andarecipes #spicyeggrecipes
Egg – 6 Nos
Cooked Basmati Rice
Oil – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Onion – 2 Nos Chopped
Green Chilli – 2 Nos Chopped
Tomato – 2 Nos Chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/314FymX)
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Pepper – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPe8jd)
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/36nEgEq)
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Chilli Paste – 1 Tbsp
Water – 3/4 Cup
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. To a wide iron skillet add oil and onions.
2. Once the onion turns transparent, add green chillies, tomatoes. Saute.
3. Now add ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, and mix everything together.
4. After 2 mins, add chilli paste and saute.
5. To this add water and continue to cook for 3 mins on medium flame.
6. Once the raw smell goes, crack open the eggs and start mixing them.
7. Once all the eggs are cooked, add cooked rice and mix for 5 mins.
8. Street style egg tawa pulao is done.
9. Finish with some coriander leaves.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/