#vegetablebrinji #vegbrinji #varietyricerecipes #weddingstylebrinjirice #ricerecipes #vegpulao #hotelstylebrinjirecipes #lunchboxrecipes #homecooking #brinji #brinjirice #rice #lunch #lunchrecipe #veg #tasty #yummy #food #cooking #cuisine #indianfood #southindian #cook #howtomake #healthy
To Make Masala Paste
(Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, )
Fennel Seeds – 1/4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2u1p6rl)
Garlic – 3 Cloves Chopped
A Piece Of Ginger
Green Chilli – 2 Nos Chopped
Grated Coconut – 1 Tbsp
To Make Vegetable Brinji Rice
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup (250ml) (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RD40bC)
Ghee – 1 1/2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
Oil – 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
(Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Stone Flower, Bay Leaf)
Onion – 1 No. Sliced
Green Chilli – 2 Nos Slit
Tomato – 2 Nos Sliced
Potato – 1 No.
Cauliflower – 1 Cup
Carrot – 1 No. Chopped
Few Chopped Beans
Green Peas – 1/2 Cup
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Coconut Milk – 2 Cups
1. Wash and soak the basmati rice for 30 mins.
2. To a mixer jar, add cinnamom, cardamom, cloves, fennel seeds, garlic, ginger, green chillies, grated coconut, mint leaves, coriander leaves. Add little water and graind it to a fine paste. Keep this aside.
3. To pressure cooker, add cinnamom, cardamom, cloves, star anise, stone flower, bay leaf.
4. Now add onion and green chillies. Saute until the onion is transparent.
5. Now add the ground masala paste and cook it for 2 mins.
6. Tomatoes can be added now and saute for 5 mins on medium flame.
7. To this add potatoes, cauliflorets, carrot, beans, fresh green peas and mix it with the masala.
8. Season it with salt and cook for 5 mins.
9. To this add fresh mint and coriander leaves.
10. Now add the soaked rice and mix it with the masala.
11. Pour coconut milk and mix well.
12. Close and cook for 1 whistle on medium flame.
13. Once the pressure is realease, open the cooker.
14. Brinji rice is ready to be served.
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase: