Full written recipe + tips how to make the best chicken salad: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Chicken-Salad-Recipe
More healthy salad recipes:
Nicoise Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riszcI7BQvE
Avocado and Tuna Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUl2-L4gYsU
Healthy Cauliflower Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fgpTGGMLm4
Avocado and Eggs Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r927p5J_qss
Chickpea Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Hb260Ytuw
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
For the chicken:
3 Chicken breasts, skinless
1-2 tablespoons Oil
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Dried oregano
For the salad:
2-3 Celery stalks, chopped
1/2 Green apple, chopped
3 Green onions, chopped
1/4 Red onion, chopped
2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
4-5 leaves Lettuce, chopped
1/2 cup (45g) Almonds, chopped or any other nuts
1/2 cup (65g) Dried cranberries/raisins
For the dressing:
4 tablespoons Mayonnaise, low fat
1 tablespoon Greek yogurt, low fat
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, mix oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and paprika. Place the chicken in the bowl and mix until full coated. Let marinate for 1 hour (optional).
2. Heat a large pan or skillet over medium heat. Add marinated chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked. Remove from heat and set aside to cool, while preparing the vegetables.
3. To a large bowl add chopped celery, chopped apple, cranberries, chopped green onion, chopped red onion, chopped parsley, chopped almonds, chopped lettuce.
4. Cut chicken breast into small pieces and add to the salad.
5. Make the dressing: in a small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and well combined.
6. Add the dressing to the salad and mix.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1