#CaliforniaWalnuts #ShareThePowerOf3 #WalnutHaraBharaKabab #KebabRecipes #EveningSnacks #homecooking #indianfood #snacks #snacksrecipe #kebab #kabab #walnut #kebabrecipe #cooking #howtomake #recipe #cuisine #streetfood
Walnut – 3/4 Cups
Cooked Green Peas – 1/2 Cup
Blanched Spinach Leaves
Green Chilli – 3 Nos
Boiled Potato -2 Nos
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3aLwvvA)
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPe8jd)
Gram Flour / Besan – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/38NxNUP)
Oil For Frying (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
1. Pulse the walnuts couple to times to a coarse powder. Keep it aside.
2. To the mixer jar add cooked peas, balanced palak leaves, green chillies, coriander leaves , ginger and pulse it. Keep this aside.
3. To a bowl, add boiled potatoes, ground green paste, powdered walnuts, salt, chaat masala, cumin powder, garam masala, besan and mix everything.
4. Mash the potatoes and mix everything well.
5. Take a handful of the kebab mixture and flatten them to desired shapes.
6. To a pan, add oil for shallow frying and place the kebab.
7. Fry them until golden brown on both sides.
8. Walnut hara bara kebab is ready.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/